Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Hot air balloon writing

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had to carry on the story.

On my hot air balloon there is the NZ flag and a lot of pou. When it takes off it feels like I am in space. On my hot air balloon is my two friends Zyon and Lucis. We will bring lots of food and lot of chips and three cans of baked beans. We will bring a mini cooker, a pot and a fishing rod for when we land. When I look out of the hot air balloon I see fish jump out the water like dolphins. When I look at the ice mountains melt like cheese and butter. If I win we will split the money 600 each and I'll by a mansion and a lion. I’ll stop in 7 places. 1 Texas, Los Angeles, America, Ireland, England, France and China.

No comments:

Post a Comment